Sunday, February 22, 2009

THE 4 PHASES OF TRADERS LIVE

1- luck phase it last for 1-5 trades he done for the fist time in his live all say they win it at least me and my friend
2- losing stage it is the stage you lose all your account or most of it you do not know why you enter or why you exit and only 15% get to the third
3- little profit stage is people get from the losing stage with the rest of their deposit or make new one and start how to and why to open a trade but the still non confedent in their idea and they are still afraid of losing their aacount again so they prfit a little and exit their positions fast and can not some time protect their profit by stop losing
4- pro stage where you get enter right and exit right with ability to protect their profit and trades emotionless way

me is still in stage three i can not protect my profits ans still get exit early i cut my profit and let my loss run and that is not right so win in 2 weeks and lost in 2 days

No comments:

Post a Comment